The main stages of your project
The philosopher, logician and economist John Stuart Mill was the first to mention ideation. Etymologically, the term “ideation” is derived from the old French verb idéer, i.e. to generate ideas.
Some years later, the psychologist Jacob Getzels proposed a preliminary stage of identification or formulation of the problem. Let us summarise this dynamic movement of thought at the origin of creativity:
- Identification of the problem to be solved, especially in the form of a question.
- Saturation: search for existing information and data around the problem.
- Incubation: assimilating the research and awakening the imagination.
- Illumination: finding original solutions without even looking for them.
- Verification: analysing ideas to check their relevance or to improve them.
source : https://www.usabilis.com/ideation/
During this first phase, the Four Data team takes the time with you to determine the problem or need precisely and comes back to you as soon as possible to start phase 2.