FourData -through its brands Fuel it, Agrilab and Datawaste – designs and develops solutions combining connected sensors and SaaS software to free transporters from their operational constraints (emergencies, tour organisation, customer losses). Fuel it specialises in the energy and lubricants sector, Agrilab in the agricultural sector (animal feed, agricultural inputs) and Datawaste in waste collection.
FourData wants to make the use of connected objects efficient and relevant. Its teams are driven by the desire to simplify their deployment and to make the data they collect available to everyone on a daily basis.
After 2.5 years on the market, the solutions developed by FourData are used by more than 350 clients, from giants of the sector (Total, Véolia, Groupe Avril, Shell, Soufflet, etc.) to fast-growing companies (LocAnCo, Tibbloc, etc.) and regional players. Nearly 7,500 sensors have already been deployed in France and Europe.
Four Data is first and foremost a team of 20 committed and dynamic people, involved in an ambitious, high value-added project: revolutionising the logistics and marketing of bulk products.
To achieve this, we have developed two key areas of expertise:
– the complete design of IoT products (hard, embedded, Sigfox/LoRa communication) and the integration of partner sensors to cover all our customers’ use cases.
-the development of dedicated SaaS platforms, tailor made for each use case – Your part! 😉
Our products fit into the very “tech” world of logistics tools, but we are convinced that such a tool is not necessarily complex, difficult to use and inaccessible.
Pragmatic and attentive to our clients’ needs, we develop solutions that are simple and pleasant to use, putting useful data at their fingertips to significantly improve their daily lives and operational performance
ON THE PROGRAM :
- A strong and caring culture, with ample opportunity for autonomy
- Permanent innovation to push the limits further!
- Exciting electronics and software products to create, develop, improve and sell.
- A fast-growing organisation, where challenges are numerous and everyone learns very quickly!
Tired of projects gathering dust in data centers? Want to develop innovative products for real users?
Do you want to be proud of your work and simplify the work of others?
Come and participate in the development and design of the sexiest IoT platform on the market !
- Work on a complex front-end project and be a driving force in the technical choices that will make it successful in the future
- Participate in the development of a high value-added SaaS product in the rapidly growing field of connected objects
- On a daily basis: you will develop the platform in a dynamic and innovative team.
- You will use the fundamental principles of Agile and SCRUM and participate in the implementation of the most modern tools on the market: Test Driven Development, Pair programming…
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- You are part of a small team of developers and designers. You have a high degree of autonomy and your initiative is encouraged.
- You are at the heart of the development of Fuel it solutions and management tools, guided by regular customer feedback.
- You have an immediate impact on our business and will complete entire projects, even at short notice. No micro-management.
- You are evolving in a B2B world, with very strong operational developments
- You will benefit from a comfortable working environment that respects your work: No interruptions when you code!
- A caring, healthy and simple atmosphere
- Collaboration is a strong value
- Telework, we didn’t wait until last March for this!
- Brand new offices in the heart of Dijon
- Rich exchanges with the other start-ups of our incubator, the Village by CA.
- Attractive Fixed & Variable Package
– Database Management (mySQL)
– Source Control and Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery tools hold no secrets for you
– You already have several experiences in the development of web platforms: HTML 5 / CSS3 / PHP / JS
– Agile project management is a must for you!
– If Symfony, VueJS are a given, it will be a real plus!
– You keep up to date with new technology to improve your practice
SOFT SKILLS :
– You care about the user experience
– You are interested in electronic products and the innovations they can bring to our daily lives.
– You are eager to learn and to teach us
– You’d rather run a marathon to the end than exhaust yourself in a sprint
KNOW HOW TO BE :
– You are creative, always coming up with new ideas and proposals.
– You don’t wait for someone to give you the solution to your problems, you create it
– You understand the value of documentation
– You like to think in teams about product architecture issues
You don’t need a cover letter, just a few lines about a project you care about and (if possible) a web link