FourData – through its brands Fuel it, Agrilab, WizeWater, Bee2Beep and Datawaste – designs and develops solutions combining connected sensors and SaaS software to free transporters from their operational constraints (emergencies, tour organisation, customer losses). Fuel it is specialised in the energy and lubricants sector, Agrilab in the agricultural sector (animal feed, agricultural inputs), Bee2Beep in the beekeeping sector, WizeWater in the water sector and Datawaste in the waste collection sector.
FourData wants to make the use of connected objects concrete, efficient and relevant. Its teams are driven by the desire to simplify their deployment and to make the data they collect available to everyone on a daily basis.
Our products fit into the very “tech” world of logistics tools, but we are convinced that such a tool is not necessarily complex, difficult to handle and inaccessible. Pragmatic and attentive to our customers’ needs, we develop solutions that are simple and pleasant to use, putting useful data within reach of a few clicks to significantly improve their daily lives and their operational performance.
Your missions :
- You will be responsible for monitoring our development projects for our platforms dedicated to the IOT.
- Gathering needs from users. You will be in charge of the development of our platforms dedicated to IOT.
- Carrying out specific development projects such as main stream of our features in order to guarantee the quality and consistency of the product.
- Produce communication materials for clients and principals presenting developments in progress
- Design and improve static or dynamic Figma mock-ups to refine user requirements
- Produce complete and accurate documentation throughout the project
- You know Figma ++, both for static and dynamic models. If our contact doesn’t know whether he/she is browsing a model or an application, we’ve got it made!
- Organised, rigorous, with a taste for contact and a sense of results.
- You are a team player and enjoy working in project mode while maintaining your autonomy.
- Involved in listening to and understanding customer needs
- You have a good sense of priorities, you know how to prioritise your tasks and you know how to be proactive
- You have an appetite for UI Design
The advantages :
- Young, dynamic and caring team
- A fast-growing environment, 5 years ago there were two of us, today there are 25!
- Premises in the centre of Dijon, a few minutes from the TGV station
- Luncheon vouchers (8€/meal) and attractive health insurance
- Telecommuting possible