Customer Success officer Franco Allemand
FourData – through its brands Fuel it, Agrilab, WizeWater, Bee2Beep and Datawaste – designs and develops solutions combining connected sensors and SaaS software to free transporters from their operational constraints (emergencies, tour organisation, customer losses). Fuel it is specialised in the energy and lubricants sector, Agrilab in the agricultural sector (animal feed, agricultural inputs), Bee2Beep in the beekeeping sector, WizeWater in the water sector and Datawaste in the waste collection sector.
FourData wants to make the use of connected objects concrete, efficient and relevant. Its teams are driven by the desire to simplify their deployment and to make the data they collect available to everyone on a daily basis.
Our products fit into the very “tech” world of logistics tools, but we are convinced that such a tool is not necessarily complex, difficult to handle and inaccessible. Pragmatic and attentive to our customers’ needs, we develop solutions that are simple and pleasant to use, putting useful data within reach of a few clicks to significantly improve their daily lives and their operational performance.
Your future tasks :
- To support the sales team in the DACH area (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- Collect and resolve customer complaints.
- Using business tools, analyse our customers’ equipment fleets in order to anticipate complaints and guarantee optimal service continuity.
- Welcoming and training new customers to follow them through the onboarding process (mainly by telephone and physical meetings if necessary).
- Contacting our customers to advise them of new services and benefits adapted to their needs
- To make proposals to regularly improve our tools and the training of our clients.
At Four Data, a few things about your future work environment:
- A strong and benevolent culture, leaving a large place to autonomy
- Continuous innovation to push the limits!
- Exciting electronic and software products to create, develop, perfect and present.
- A fast-growing organisation, where challenges are numerous and where everyone learns very quickly!
- A friendly, healthy and simple atmosphere
- Collaboration is a strong value
- Occasional teleworking
- Offices in the heart of Dijon
- Possibility to work in Germany at a later stage
Profile sought :
- Organised, rigorous and with a taste for contact
- Team player, you enjoy working in project mode while maintaining your autonomy
- Good interpersonal, writing and analytical skills: you know how to adapt your speech to your interlocutor and to the situation
- You are committed to listening to and understanding customer needs
- You have a good sense of priorities and are able to react quickly
- You speak fluent French – German or English – German.
Recruitment process :
1/ An interview with the Customer Service Manager
2/ An interview with the European Sales Director
3/ An interview with the Managing Director